Nautica - Two weeks ago I Order boots,Order # 10543847,SKU # 3730348, and after wear few time left boot have a crack, please send me a return label.
Update added by user Nov 29, 2016
Update added by user Nov 17, 2016
I wear them a few times and the left boot cracked,the ApparelSave company don't wont to give me money back, they Sayed go to Nautica and ask them
Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2016
I place order from Walmart,then Walmart order Nautica boots from APPARELSAVE ,and after I wear few times my left boot got crack,i send email to APPAREALSAVE and they send me this email:
Hi Marite Cheglov,
Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on items that have already been worn other than for fitting. We also do not guarantee the durability of our items as we do not know how they were used. You may want to contact the manufacturer regarding warranty on your product. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Sales Order ID: 5761670626290
Item ID: 119352505
Item: Nautica Saybrook Round Toe Synthetic Rain Boot
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Please Help To Got Money Back
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "They took over a month to send my dress and then they sent me the wrong dress. I have sent a complaint several times about them sending me the wrong..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered..."