Nautica - Two weeks ago I Order boots,Order # 10543847,SKU # 3730348, and after wear few time left boot have a crack, please send me a return label.

1 of 10 Nautica reviews

Update added by user Nov 29

NO ANSWER

Update added by user Nov 17

I wear them a few times and the left boot cracked,the ApparelSave company don't wont to give me money back, they Sayed go to Nautica and ask them

Original review posted by user Nov 16

I place order from Walmart,then Walmart order Nautica boots from APPARELSAVE ,and after I wear few times my left boot got crack,i send email to APPAREALSAVE and they send me this email:

Hi Marite Cheglov,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on items that have already been worn other than for fitting. We also do not guarantee the durability of our items as we do not know how they were used. You may want to contact the manufacturer regarding warranty on your product. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Lina S

Shoe Metro

Sales Order ID: 5761670626290

Item ID: 119352505

Item: Nautica Saybrook Round Toe Synthetic Rain Boot

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Please Help To Got Money Back
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #956225 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nautica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 10 Nautica reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.