I have just had the worst experience in my life ... Purchased three shirts for my husband as a gift at the Nautica outlet in Macau ... Asking if I could return it if it was too small ... The shop assistant said yes no problem ... I left store with a handwritten receipt as their systems were down. The next day I returned it to swap for 3XL sizes ... Which they did not stock so I requested a credit on my Visa ... After being in store for nearly 2 hours ... No credit refund was approved! The store could not give me a refund on my visa, I had to walk to the stores bank which advised that it takes 45 days for a credit in Macau ... I left the store with 3 X 2xL shirts I cannot use ... Feeling very frustrated!
I feel robbed ... Please can you assist me ??
My email address :
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst customer experience i have ever had
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "I have just had the worst experience in my life ... Purchased three shirts for my husband as a gift at the Nautica outlet in Macau ... Asking if I..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."