Nautica - Review about V54112 & W61877 & W42377 from Macau, Macau
I have just had the worst experience in my life ... Purchased three shirts for my husband as a gift at the Nautica outlet in Macau ... Asking if I could return it if it was too small ... The shop assistant said yes no problem ... I left store with a handwritten receipt as their systems were down. The next day I returned it to swap for 3XL sizes ... Which they did not stock so I requested a credit on my Visa ... After being in store for nearly 2 hours ... No credit refund was approved! The store could not give me a refund on my visa, I had to walk to the stores bank which advised that it takes 45 days for a credit in Macau ... I left the store with 3 X 2xL shirts I cannot use ... Feeling very frustrated!
I feel robbed ... Please can you assist me ??
My email address :
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst customer experience i have ever had
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I place order from Walmart,then Walmart order Nautica boots from APPARELSAVE ,and after I wear few times my left boot got crack,i send email to APPAREALSAVE and they send me..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."