Nautica - Review about V54112 & W61877 & W42377 from Macau, Macau
I have just had the worst experience in my life ... Purchased three shirts for my husband as a gift at the Nautica outlet in Macau ... Asking if I could return it if it was too small ... The shop assistant said yes no problem ... I left store with a handwritten receipt as their systems were down. The next day I returned it to swap for 3XL sizes ... Which they did not stock so I requested a credit on my Visa ... After being in store for nearly 2 hours ... No credit refund was approved! The store could not give me a refund on my visa, I had to walk to the stores bank which advised that it takes 45 days for a credit in Macau ... I left the store with 3 X 2xL shirts I cannot use ... Feeling very frustrated!
I feel robbed ... Please can you assist me ??
My email address :
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst customer experience i have ever had
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "I have just had the worst experience in my life ... Purchased three shirts for my husband as a gift at the Nautica outlet in Macau ... Asking if I..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."