Macau, Macau

I have just had the worst experience in my life ... Purchased three shirts for my husband as a gift at the Nautica outlet in Macau ... Asking if I could return it if it was too small ... The shop assistant said yes no problem ... I left store with a handwritten receipt as their systems were down. The next day I returned it to swap for 3XL sizes ... Which they did not stock so I requested a credit on my Visa ... After being in store for nearly 2 hours ... No credit refund was approved! The store could not give me a refund on my visa, I had to walk to the stores bank which advised that it takes 45 days for a credit in Macau ... I left the store with 3 X 2xL shirts I cannot use ... Feeling very frustrated!

I feel robbed ... Please can you assist me ??

My email address :

sandy46664@hotmail.com

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of v54112 & w61877 & w42377 from Nautica and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nautica to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer experience i have ever had. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nautica for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nautica?

Comments