Alameda, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I purchased a pair of Nautica Azeda Espadrille (pictures attached). After a little over 1 month it was torn ,, and looks like a old worn down shoes !!

I mean when buying a Nautica one would expect some quality ,, I was shocked the pair didnt even survive few weeks !

It was torn from the backside ,, a hole i can put my finger through, and on the front it was like shedding threads !!

How come such a big brand company would come up with such a low quality product and dares to put its name on it unless it cares for zips about their customers !

I feel i deserve either a new pair (from a different design, and pray for them to last longer) or a refund for what I have paid

Review about: Nautica Slip On Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Nautica?

Comments

Matthew
Hudson, Ohio, United States #1329622

I purchased two sets of Nautica boots (one brown, one black) for $20 each.At first I thought I had gotten a great deal for a well known brand, but these boots weren't worth the money I paid for them.

On the black pair after three months the laces were worn through, the flap had pulled off the back, and the boot was separating/becoming unglued from the bottom/heel of the boot.

The brown pair are no better with lace hole metal coming off already.I won't buy Nautica shoes again.