Disappointed at the quality of Nautica shoes ,,, horrible experience
I purchased a pair of Nautica Azeda Espadrille (pictures attached). After a little over 1 month it was torn ,, and looks like a old worn down shoes !!
I mean when buying a Nautica one would expect some quality ,, I was shocked the pair didnt even survive few weeks !
It was torn from the backside ,, a hole i can put my finger through, and on the front it was like shedding threads !!
How come such a big brand company would come up with such a low quality product and dares to put its name on it unless it cares for zips about their customers !
I feel i deserve either a new pair (from a different design, and pray for them to last longer) or a refund for what I have paid
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "Worst customer service in the industry. Also delivered 4 days after my daughter's birthday. This is ehat she finally received. Horrible experience. ..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."