Featured Not resolved

I purchased a pair of Nautica Azeda Espadrille (pictures attached). After a little over 1 month it was torn ,, and looks like a old worn down shoes !!

I mean when buying a Nautica one would expect some quality ,, I was shocked the pair didnt even survive few weeks !

It was torn from the backside ,, a hole i can put my finger through, and on the front it was like shedding threads !!

How come such a big brand company would come up with such a low quality product and dares to put its name on it unless it cares for zips about their customers !

I feel i deserve either a new pair (from a different design, and pray for them to last longer) or a refund for what I have paid

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nautica and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nautica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Nautica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nautica?

Comments

Hudson, Ohio, United States #1329622

I purchased two sets of Nautica boots (one brown, one black) for $20 each.At first I thought I had gotten a great deal for a well known brand, but these boots weren't worth the money I paid for them.

On the black pair after three months the laces were worn through, the flap had pulled off the back, and the boot was separating/becoming unglued from the bottom/heel of the boot.

The brown pair are no better with lace hole metal coming off already.I won't buy Nautica shoes again.