Disappointed at the quality of Nautica shoes ,,, horrible experience
I purchased a pair of Nautica Azeda Espadrille (pictures attached). After a little over 1 month it was torn ,, and looks like a old worn down shoes !!
I mean when buying a Nautica one would expect some quality ,, I was shocked the pair didnt even survive few weeks !
It was torn from the backside ,, a hole i can put my finger through, and on the front it was like shedding threads !!
How come such a big brand company would come up with such a low quality product and dares to put its name on it unless it cares for zips about their customers !
I feel i deserve either a new pair (from a different design, and pray for them to last longer) or a refund for what I have paid
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "The non-sensor part of the band on my UP3 broke after about 4 months. I contacted Jawbone support 3 times via the web, at about 1 week intervals, then gave..."
- "Worst customer service in the industry. Also delivered 4 days after my daughter's birthday. This is ehat she finally received. Horrible experience. ..."